Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 package (14 oz.) kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup prepared Hawaiian-style barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place one pineapple chunk, then pepper, then kielbasa on a toothpick.
- Place kielbasa bites onto the baking sheet and brush barbecue sauce over tops and sides of bites.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.