A sweet, tropical jam with a hint of lime.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons instant pectin
- Combine pineapple and water in a small saucepan and cook over medium-low heat until the pineapple is soft, about 35 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, salt, and lime juice and stir to combine. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Add pectin and stir for 3 minutes.
- Spoon jam into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 months.