Pineapple Herb Sauced Fish
This is a great herb sauce which goes with halibut or other white fish but can also be served with chicken.
Calories per serving
- 1 lb. halibut or white fish steaks
- 1-1/4 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Arrange fish in 8-inch square baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Combine pineapple juice, oil, thyme, oregano and garlic, in small bowl. Pour over fish. Cover; refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375°F. 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Drain marinade from baking dish into medium saucepan. Stir together lemon juice and cornstarch in small bowl. Spoon into saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until hot and slightly thickened. Serve over fish.