Pineapple Fried Rice
An impressive and tasty fried rice.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Cook rice according to package directions and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in medium skillet. Add onion, carrots, peas, garlic, salt and pepper; cook until onion is tender. Add eggs, and stir fry. Break up eggs with spoon or spatula. Stir in rice, pineapple chunks, cashews, tomato, soy sauce, and coriander. Stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
- TIP: Leftover rice may be used.