Pineapple Crumb Bundt Cake
This festive bundt cake is perfect for the holidays.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 4 oz. PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine drained pineapple, chopped pecans, butter and brown sugar in a small bowl. Layer half of this mixture in the bottom of the Bundt pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions using reserved pineapple juice and water, as needed.
- Pour half prepared batter into Bundt pan; layer remaining pineapple nut mixture on top of cake mix, then pour remaining cake mix on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert on to wire racks to cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk in a bowl until well blended. Drizzle cream cheese frosting over cooled cake.