Pineapple Coffee Cake
Coffee cake with pineapple chunks.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine, diced
- 2-1/2 cups prepared baking mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- Pat pineapple dry.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and butter in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat reserved juice with baking mix, water, granulated sugar and egg in large bowl for 30 seconds. Spoon into 9-inch round baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Top with half of walnut mixture, pineapple and remaining walnut mixture.
- Bake at 400°F., 20 to 25 minutes. Cool.