Pineapple Coconut Rum Dump Cake
An easy pineapple and coconut rum flavored cake.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 1 cup coconut rum
- 1 box (2-layer) white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dump pineapple and rum into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple mixture.
- Stir mixture well.
- Top mixture evenly with cubes of butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.