Pineapple Coconut Cooler Shots
Fun cocktail shooters for your next party.
Calories per serving
- 2 cans (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 10 lime wedge, optional garnish
- Remove 10 pineapple chunks and set aside for garnish. Combine remaining pineapple, ice, lime juice, coconut milk, rum, simple syrup, and mint in blender. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Pour into shot glasses, garnish with reserved pineapple chunks, lime wedge, and sprig of mint.