Calories per serving
- 2 pkgs. (17.5 oz.) refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick spray. Cut cinnamon roll dough into quarters and place into baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Pour over cinnamon roll dough. Spread pineapple evenly over dough.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, stir together orange zest, frosting from package, and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl.
- Remove casserole from oven and let sit 5 minutes. Drizzle icing over casserole and serve warm.