Pineapple Chicken with Honey Mustard
Pineapple chicken with honey mustard.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat broiler to high. Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine reserved juice, honey, mustard, thyme, and cornstarch. Whisk well and set aside.
- Place one chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Arrange chicken in shallow casserole dish. Brush chicken with half of glaze.
- Broil for 3 minutes. Flip chicken over, arrange pineapple around chicken. Brush remaining glaze over chicken and pineapple. Broil 3 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.