Pineapple Chicken Tenders
Healthy protein rich snack with crispy sesame seeds over a honey barbecue sauce
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seed
- Combine pineapple chunks, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and honey in blender or food processor container. Cover, blend until smooth.
- Place chicken tenders in large bowl. Pour 3/4 pineapple mixture over chicken; mixing well. Marinate in refrigerator 30 to 60 minutes.
- Arrange chicken tenders on shallow baking pan with sides, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Bake at 350ºF., for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seed and serve with remaining sauce for dipping.