Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Shredded Carrots
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, stems cut and leaves separated
- 1/4 cup green onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, toasted (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet and saute garlic and carrots for 3 to 5 minutes, or until carrots are tender. Add crushed pineapple and saute for an additional 3 minutes. Remove carrot mixture to a bowl; cook chicken in skillet for 10 minutes or until no longer pink and crumbling into small pieces. Season with pepper; drain well.
- Mix together teriyaki sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and hot chili sauce. Stir into ground chicken. Simmer for 5 minutes to allow liquid to reduce and then add the carrot pineapple mixture back to the pan. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and garnish with green onions and chopped peanuts. Roll and enjoy.