Pineapple Chia Pudding
A tasty and quick breakfast.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (6 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Canned Pineapple Juice
- Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- Combine juice, chia, and yogurt in a bowl. Whisk well, cover, and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with almonds, banana, and kiwi.
- NOTE: For a vegan version, use ¼ cup coconut cream.