Pineapple Cherry Spice Dump Cake
A delicious one-pan cake that's a snap to make.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries
- 1 box (2-layer) spice cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add pineapple and cherries. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of fruit. Stir to distribute evenly.
- Place butter slices evenly on top and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown.