Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 2 cans (6 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 pkg (6 oz.) cherry gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice. Heat reserved juice plus canned pineapple juice to boiling. Add gelatin; stir at least 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Chill until mixture thickens slightly.
- Fold in pineapple, nutmeg, cherries and pecans. Spoon into 12 to 14 foil-lined muffin cups, lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Chill until firm. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.