Calories per serving
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2 egg(s)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless or Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded DOLE Carrot(s)
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Add undrained pineapple, eggs, butter, raisins and carrots; stir until just blended.
- Spoon evenly into 36 mini-muffin cups sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F., 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pans onto wire rack to cool.
- *For 2-1/2 inch muffins: Spoon batter into 2-1/2 inch muffin pans instead of mini-muffin pans. Bake as directed for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool as directed.