Pineapple Bourbon Glazed Ham
This sauce brings together the flavor of pineapple juice and bourbon to make a fun glaze for hams.
Calories per serving
- 6 to 8 lb. bone-in fully cooked ham
- 1 to 2 tablespoons whole cloves
- 2 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Insert cloves at 1-inch interval into ham. Place on roasting rack in roasting pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Stir together pineapple juice, brown sugar and bourbon until sugar dissolves. Pour 1/2 pineapple-bourbon mixture into bottom of roasting pan.
- Bake ham 12 to 15 minutes per pound until meat thermometer reads 140°F, basting every 30 minutes with pan juices.
- Combine remaining pineapple-bourbon mixture with cornstarch in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until boils and thickens. Serve with glazed ham.