Pineapple Basil Martini
This combines the sweetness of pineapple with the savory of basil to make a refreshing martini. Image ©Taunton Press.
Calories per serving
- 3 chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Splash lime juice
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce pear or peach liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- Muddle together basil, mint, sugar, lime juice and ice cubes in shaker.
- Add gin, liqueur, pineapple juice and enough ice to fill shaker glass. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into chilled martini glass.