Pineapple Avocado Dressing
This delicious creamy dressing is sweetened with DOLE Pineapple Juice and pairs well with sturdy greens such as kale or with a broccoli slaw. It can also be used as a dip for cut vegetables.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup Canned Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine pineapple juice, basil, lemon juice, chives, tarragon, garlic, oil, avocado in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with kale or broccoli slaw.
- Tip: If dressing is too thick, add 1 tablespoon pineapple juice and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.