Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1 5-1/2 pound ham
- whole cloves
- 1 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Drain pineapple; reserve 3/4 cup juice. Chop 4 pineapple slices into small pieces; set aside.
- Score top of ham in diamond pattern, making 1/4-inch deep cuts. Insert cloves into each diamond. Place in shallow baking pan. Brush with 1/4 cup jam; cover with foil.
- Bake ham according to package directions. Arrange 6 pineapple slices on top of ham, during the last 30 minutes of baking. Brush pineapple and ham with another 1/4 cup jam and continue baking.
- Combine reserved juice, vinegar, honey, cornstarch, cinnamon and remaining 1/2 cup jam in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Stir chopped pineapple into sauce; heat through. Serve warm over ham slices.