Pineapple Aloha Chicken Wings
The chicken wings are baked with a pineapple soy sauce mixture which reminds you of Hawaii.
Calories per serving
- 3 lb (22 to 24) chicken wings or drumettes
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup less sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken wings in single layer in two aluminum-foil lined baking pans sprayed with cooking spray. Piece skin with fork.
- Stir together vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger and paprika; brush over chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through cooking.
- Stir together ketchup, pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce in small saucepan; cook until blended and heated through. Remove 1 cup to use as dipping sauce.
- Spoon half of the remaining the sauce over wings. Bake 15 minutes more. Turn wings over; spoon remaining sauce over wings. Bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.