Pina Colada Rum Sauce
This is a dessert sauce reminiscent of a pina colada, which can be served over your favorite cake, ice cream, or frozen yogurt.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum
- 1 tablespoon cream of coconut
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine juice, rum, cream of coconut, and cornstarch in a small pan. Whisk until smooth and cook over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat and whisk in butter. Serve warm or at room temperature.