Picnic Strawberry Orange Ice Cream
Picnic Strawberry Orange Ice Cream created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 1 container (3.75 oz.) DOLE® Strawberry Smoothie SHAKERS®
- 1/4 cup DOLE Pineapple Orange Juice
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Whole Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- Add pineapple orange juice to shaker container. Cover; shake until blended.
- Combine shaker mixture, whole strawberries, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt into food processor. Cover; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Add heavy cream to a clean bowl and whip into stiff peaks using an electric hand mixer.
- Fold shaker mixture into whipped cream. Add orange zest and diced strawberries and fold to combine. Pour mixture into an 8"x 4" loaf pan and freeze for four hours or overnight.
- TIP: Allow ice cream to thaw for 15 minutes on the counter before scooping.