Sweet peaches wrapped in a warm blanket of pancake.
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Sliced Peaches
- 2 cups prepared baking mix
- 1 cup milk, soymilk or rice milk
- 2 individual eggs
- as desired Cinnamon sugar, honey or whipped topping
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Slice peaches in half lengthwise.
- Combine baking mix, milk, reserved syrup and eggs in large bowl, mixing well (batter will be slightly thin).
- Pour about 3 tablespoons batter onto hot greased non-stick skillet or griddle for each pancake and spread to about 4 inches. Place 2 to 3 peach slices in center of each and cover with small amount of batter. Cook until brown; turn and cook second side until brown and cooked through.
- Remove and gently roll up each pancake; secure with toothpicks. Keep warm. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.