Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Sliced Peaches
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 9 shelled whole pecans, for garnish
- Drain about half of the peaches from the jar. Reserve remaining peaches for another use.
- Combine cream cheese, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Fold in pecans.
- Fill a 1-cup measuring cup with cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
- Press peach slices vertically into cream cheese. Use whole pecans to create the pumpkin top. Chill until ready to serve.
- TIP: Serve with waffles, English muffins, bagels, pita chips, or toast.