Peachy Cream Mini Tarts
Mini tarts filled with peaches and cream
Calories per serving
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Sliced Peaches
- 1 container (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Mix together cream cheese, honey and vanilla in medium bowl, beating well. Cut 4 to 6 peach slices diagonally into thin pieces.
- Lightly spray 16 miniature muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray. Unroll crescent dough on flat surface. Press seams together. Cut dough into 16 equal pieces. Press dough into prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into each cup and place a couple of peach pieces on top of filling to nearly cover filling.
- Sprinkle tops lightly with brown sugar. Bake at 375ºF., 13 to 15 minutes or until tarts are golden brown. Carefully remove from pans while warm and cool on wire racks.