Peach Mango Chicken Wraps
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. This tasty Asian-inspired wrap features ginger chicken and a fruity salsa.
Calories per serving
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Sliced Peaches, partially thawed and chopped
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Mango Chunks, partially thawed, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Asian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, burrito size
- 4 cups (5 oz.) chopped romaine lettuce
- Season chicken with ginger, salt, and pepper. Arrange chicken in a baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine peaches, mango and green onions in medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine Asian salad dressing and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir well. Warm tortilla in large non-stick skillet or griddle. Layer chicken, salsa and lettuce on tortilla. Drizzle with sauce.
- Cool and coarsely chop.
- Fold in sides and roll up. To serve, cut each wrap in half, if desired.