A sweet way to end dinner.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plus 5 tbsp butter or margarine, divided
- 2 bags (16 oz each) frozen DOLE® Sliced Peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- Combine 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar and salt in medium bowl. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until crumbly.
- Pat into bottom of greased 9-inch square baking dish. Bake at 350ºF., 15 minutes.
- Combine granulated sugar and cornstarch; stir in peaches. Pour into crust.
- Combine oats, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup flour in small bowl for topping. Cut in 5 tablespoons butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350ºF., 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.