Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Sliced Peaches
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) refrigerated pie crust(s)
- as needed butter or margarine, melted
- as needed sugar
- to taste ground cinnamon
- Drain 7 to 8 peach slices, as needed to make tarts. Cut slices in half.
- Place one crust at a time on wax paper. Using any shape 3-inch or larger cookie or biscuit cutter, cut an even amount tart crusts.
- Lightly brush one-half of the cut out crusts with melted butter. Place 1 to 2 cut peach halves on buttered crusts; sprinkle lightly with sugar and cinnamon. Top with remaining crusts, press edges with fork to seal.
- Cut an "X" on top of each tart with small knife. Place on non-stick cookie sheet. Brush top with butter, sprinkle lightly with sugar and cinnamon. Press together remaining pie crust scraps to make additional tarts.
- Bake at 375ºF., for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.