Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup frozen DOLE® Mixed Berries
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup 2% milk or unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or your favorite nut or seed butter
- Mix 1/2 cup mixed berries, oats, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract and milk in container with a lid.
- Cover oats and store in refrigerator overnight.
- When you are ready to eat, uncover and enjoy cold or heat in microwave 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Top oats with peanut butter, fruit preserves and remaining frozen mix berries.
- NOTE: Add your favorite fruit preserves for extra sweetness. For a gluten-free version, use gluten-free rolled oats.