These fruit pops are packed with fruit and the perfect treat on a warm day.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup (1 can 8.4 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 2 (6 oz.) containers vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups (8 oz.) frozen DOLE Blueberries and/or Strawberries
- 4 ripe DOLE Bananas. sliced
- Combine pineapple juice, yogurt, blueberries and bananas in blender container. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Tip: This recipe could be prepared with any frozen fruit such as pineapple, mango or cherries in place of the blueberries.