Overnight Blueberry Oats
These overnight oats are so easy and a great way to start the day.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups almond or soy milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash salt
- 1 pouch (8 oz.) Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, pecans, or walnuts
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine milk, honey, cinnamon, and salt in bowl or jar. Stir until blended.
- Add blueberries, oats, nuts, and chia seeds. Stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.