Orange Pineapple Shrimp
A zesty and quick shrimp dish.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 16 ounces raw medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN® Orange Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 2-inch strips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine shrimp and cornstarch in bowl. Toss to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet or wok, cook shrimp until golden. Transfer shrimp to paper towel-lined plate. Drain oil from wok.
- Add garlic, bell peppers to wok and stir in orange sauce and pineapple. Heat sauce to simmer. Add shrimp and stir to coat.
- Serve shrimp over hot cooked rice.
- Garnish with green onions.