No Bake Tropical Cottage Cheese Cake
Easy recipe for cottage cheese cake.
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 3 cups (24 oz) DAISY® Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted and divided
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Drain tropical fruit; reserve 1/4 cup syrup. Chop half the tropical fruit for the cake filing,k reserve the remaining tropical fruit.
- Place cottage cheese, yogurt fruit and juice in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Stir in dry pudding mix and 1/4 cup toasted coconut.
- Pour into prepared pie shell. Top with additional coconut and tropical fruit. Chill 1 hour or until serving.