No Bake Pineapple Squares
This easy crushed pineapple and orange marmalade no-bake dessert is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light margarine,melted
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and margarine in 8-inch square baking dish; pat mixture firmly and evenly onto bottom of pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Beat together sour cream, cream cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon marmalade in medium bowl until smooth and blended; set aside.
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Sprinkle gelatin over reserved juice in small saucepan; let stand one minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Beat gelatin mixture into sour cream mixture until well blended. Spoon mixture evenly over crust.
- Stir together crushed pineapple and remaining 3 tablespoons orange marmalade in small bowl until blended. Evenly spoon over sour cream filling. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.