Multi Grain Zucchini Banana Bread
Zucchini bread and banana bread. The best of both worlds!
Calories per serving
- 2 extra ripe, large DOLE® Banana(s), peeled
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup regular wheat germ
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups zucchini, shredded (1 medium)
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf with cooking spray.
- Puree bananas in blender or food processor container (1 cup). Combine flours, wheat germ, sesame seed, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in bananas until smooth. Beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in zucchini and raisins. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to complete cooling.