Mixed Fruit Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
A delicious fruit salad with basil vinaigrette.
Calories per serving
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- dash salt
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 red apple, cut into chunks
- 2/3 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- Stir together oil, lemon juice, basil, sugar and salt in medium bowl until blended.
- Add mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, apple and grapes. Stir fruit gently to evenly coat with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.