Mixed Fruit and Quinoa Salad
A sweet and savory kale and quinoa salad.
Calories per serving
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups chopped kale leaves
- 4 cups frozen DOLE® Mixed Fruit, partially thawed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup manchego cheese, shaved or cubed
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds, chopped
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Cool.
- Combine oil, honey, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Add kale to bowl and toss with hands, squeezing kale while mixing.
- Add quinoa and fruit. Toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle cheese and almonds on top.