Calories per serving
- 1 cup fresh or frozen DOLE® Blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen DOLE Raspberries, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen DOLE Blackberries, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) mixed berry nonfat yogurt
- 1 orange, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 DOLE Red Apple, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped Brazil nuts
- Reserve 1/2 cup blueberries. Combine remaining berries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple juice and apple juice in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt until blended. Stir in reserved blueberries, orange and apple. Or leave unstirred for garnish.
- Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled. Add nuts and serve.