Mixed Berry Chicken Salad
Easy chicken salad that uses a blend berries to give a sweet, tart flavor.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Mixed Berries with Pomegranate
- 1/2 cup chopped DOLE Celery
- 1/2 cup diced orange or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup DOLE Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) DOLE Butter Bliss
- Combine chicken, mixed berries, celery, bell pepper and green onions in large bowl.
- Whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise and salt in small bowl. Gently fold into chicken-fruit mixture; chill.
- Arrange salad blend on small plates and spoon chicken-fruit mixture over salad.