By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Mixed Berry and White Chocolate Mousse Pie
A decadent pie that combines white chocolate with sweet tart mixed berries.
Calories per serving
- 4 cups frozen DOLE® Mixed Berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 (from 12 oz. pkg.) PILLSBURY™ Pet•Ritz™ frozen deep dish pie crust
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place cookie sheet on oven rack.
- Toss mixed berries, sugar, and cornstarch in medium bowl until well mixed. Spoon evenly into frozen pie crust.
- Bake on cookie sheet 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust edges are golden brown. Cover crust edges with strips of foil last 20 minutes to prevent overbrowning. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Add cold water to a small bowl; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 10 minutes or until gelatin softens.
- Heat 1/4 cup of the whipping cream in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium-low; add gelatin and baking chips. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth and chips are melted. Remove from heat. Cool 25 minutes.
- Beat remaining 3/4 cup whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold cooled gelatin mixture into whipped cream until well blended. Spoon and spread evenly onto cooled pie. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until topping is set.
- NOTE: It’s important to cool the gelatin mixture before adding to the whipped cream to prevent the cream from melting.