Minted Ginger Fruit Salad
Mixed fruit salad with homemade ginger dressing
Calories per serving
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons peeled, grated fresh ginger root
- 4 teaspoons chopped mint leaves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE® Mixed Fruit, partially thawed
- 2 DOLE Banana(s), peeled and sliced
- Combine water, sugar and ginger in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in mint. Chill syrup. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour syrup over mixed fruit in shallow dish, to marinate. Cover; chill 2 hours. Stir in banana slices before serving. Spoon fruit into bowls. Garnish with mint.