Calories per serving
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened according to package instructions
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 6 slices lean bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 20 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Using 2-1/2-inch cookie cutter, cut 20 circles from pie crust, re-rolling dough if needed. Gently press each round in bottom and up side of muffin cup.
- Stir together pineapple, bacon, flour, maple syrup, and cheese in small bowl. Spoon rounded tablespoon of pineapple mixture in each cup.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust and pineapple is golden brown. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Run knife around edge of cups to loosen. Serve warm.