Mexican Pizza with Pineapple
Mexican pizza with pineapple tidbits.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup (8 oz.) canned refried beans
- 1 (12-in.) prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) canned enchilada sauce
- 8 oz. grilled steak (medium rare), sliced into bite size pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, well drained
- 1-1/2 cup (6 oz.) Mexican style shredded cheese blend
- fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Spread refried beans over crust. Spread enchilada sauce over beans.
- Top with steak pieces and pineapple tidbits. Sprinkle with onion salt and cheese blend.
- Bake at 450 F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Garnish with cilantro.
NOTE: If using unbaked pizza dough, bake for 15 to 20 minutes.