Mediterranean Pasta Salad
This pasta salad has a blend of vegetables, turkey sausage tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 cups DOLE® Broccoli or Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 can (8 oz) DOLE Pineapple Chunks
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 pound turkey sausage links, cooked, drained and sliced
- 1 medium red, yellow or green bell pepper, 1-inch
- Prepare tortellini as package directs, except add broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine reserved juice, vinegar, and oil in large serving bowl.
- Drain tortellini and vegetables. Add tortellini, vegetables, sausage, bell pepper and pineapple to dressing; toss well to evenly coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Toss before serving. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.