Mango Pineapple Sauced Pancakes
A delicious start to any morning!
Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake and waffle mix
- 1/2 cup frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, thawed and diced
- Combine 2 tablespoons reserved juice from thawed pineapple chunks with cornstarch in sauce pan. Place mango chunks in blender container. Cover; blend until smooth. Stir mango puree, sugar and lime juice into sauce pan. Cook, stirring until boils and thickens. Add pineapple chunks, heat through.
- Prepare 2 cups dry pancake mix according to package directions. Stir in diced pineapple. Cook according to package directions.
- Spoon Mango Pineapple sauce over pancakes and serve.