Mango Papaya Lemonade
Refreshing low calorie lemonade
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- 1-1/2 cups chunked DOLE Papaya
- 2-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
- ice cubes
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Place mango and papaya chunks in blender or food processor with 1/2 cup water. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Add remaining 2 cups water; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture through strainer into large pitcher.
- Stir in lemon juice and sweetener; add more to taste, if necessary.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.