Mango Basil Chicken Linguine
Mango Chicken Basil Linguine created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 box (12 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) DOLE® Mango Slices, drained
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil to 10-12” skillet over medium high heat. Add sliced chicken and brown about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Combine chicken soup and water in a bowl, stirring until blended. Slowly add soup mixture to skillet. Add pepper, Italian seasoning, and red chili flakes. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Chop 3/4 of the mango slices. Thinly slice the remaining mango and set aside for garnish.
- Add linguine to skillet, stirring occasionally. Add chopped mango, cover and cook about 9-10 minutes.
- Add basil and Parmesan and stir well. Reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes. Drizzle on the remaining olive oil. Garnish with mango slices, additional basil and grated Parmesan.