Mandarin Yogurt Pops
These refreshing Mandarin orange and lime pops come together in a snap!
Calories per serving
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, reserve syrup
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 6 small popsicle molds and wooden craft sticks
- Remove six orange segments and set aside for garnish. Combine oranges, 1/3 cup reserved juice, yogurt, and lime zest in a medium bowl. Use a fork to gently mash the oranges and blend ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds, such as small paper cups. Freeze for 2 hours or until slushy. Insert popsicle sticks and garnish with reserved mandarins. Continue to freeze 2 hours or until solid.