Calories per serving
- 2 pkg. (3 oz.) chicken-flavored ramen noodles w/ season packets
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) DOLE® Classic Coleslaw
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 pkg (5 oz.) dried cranberries
- 12 to 16 (2/3 cup) snow peas, cut diagonally into thirds
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced almonds, divided
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Open packages, remove and discard one seasoning packet. Reserve second packet for dressing. Break up ramen noodles in each package into small pieces.
- Arrange noodles on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- Combine coleslaw, mandarin oranges, cranberries, green onions, snow peas, 1/4 cup almonds and cooled noodles in large bowl.
- Whisk oil, sugar, vinegar and reserved seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup almonds over salad.
Note: Make ahead 1 to 2 hours and refrigerate for softer noodles.